Calibre Media, LLC as the owner of duckfacedivas.com and is an Online Service Provider as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512 (“DMCA”).
We provide legal copyright owners with the ability to self-publish on the Internet by uploading, storing and displaying various types of media, whilst it is not possible for us to be intimately acquainted with every file our users upload; we have in place the following measures to effectively combat piracy for those that wish to use them.
All images on duckfacedivas.com are either submitted to Duckface Divas by e-mail or a submission form. Images posted are believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (17 U.S.C. Section 512 (“DMCA”).
We take copyright violation very seriously and vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners, if you are the copyright owner of content which appears on the duckfacedivas.com website without your authorization. If you are a copyright owner of content(s) that appears on duckfacedivas.com please follow the steps below.
Notification of Copyright Infringement.
duckfacedivas.com respects the rights of copyright owners, expects its users to do the same, and has adopted the notice and take down procedure as which is required by the DMCA.
If you are a copyright owner or an authorized agent to act on behalf of the copyright person(s) or organization of the content in question with exclusive rights to the content, please report the alleged copyright violation by completing the following notice (“Notice”) and delivering and informing duckfacedivas.com Designated Copyright Agent.
Prompt action & response to legally compliant DMCA notices, if you do not know what is required please use the following check list to make sure your notification is compliant, and therefore avoiding any delay:
• Identify yourself as either:
a. The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or
b. A person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• State your contact information, including your real name, street address, telephone number and email address.
• Identify the particular ORIGINAL SOURCE website URL(s) of copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed, (that’s your links, not ours), or if a large number of works are appearing at a single website, a representative list of the works.
• Identify by its URL(s) the material on our site that you claim is infringing your copyrighted work, to which you are requesting that duckfacedivas.com disable access over the World Wide Web
• State that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
• State that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury.
• Please also note that under applicable law, 17 U.S.C. 512 (f), any person who knowingly, materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
• If you have multiple links put them in a list in one email, sending multiple notices in a short period of time may result in them being blocked by the system as spam/abuse.
• Email the notice to dmca(at)c duckfacedivas(dot)com. Or visit the DMCA website for the Designated Agent for the DMCA notice.